Sign in to follow this  
Sphinx

Silently judging people...

...before you let them out of a junction, etc.

Am I the only one who does it?

As I'm heading towards the junction, someone's waiting to pull out, while I'm approaching I'm silently judging the car and driver deciding if I'm going to let them out/in ;).

I shouldn't do it, I know, but I can't help it :rolleyes:

If you drive a shitty little french car, you obviously don't care about the car or the road. Therefore you can stay where you are. Unless you're young, hot, and female, in which case I'll make an exception.

Nice respectable cars get a quick judge to see the driver and if they're likely to slow me down if I let them pull out in front of me.

Very nice cars generally get let out no matter what. Aston Martin's aren't going to slow me down in my 1.6L (well, mostly anyway).

I'll go out of my way to let a fellow Alfa out :P

What about you guys? Am I the only one who does this? :whistle:

I judge everyone, car, junction or not.

99% of them are cocks.

If someone is nice to me early on in my drive I tend to return the courtesy to others for the rest of my journey.

If someone fucks me off, then "screw you you fuckers I'm coming through" :evil:

99% of them are cocks.

Indeed .... especially BMW drivers, or that old bastard in the Micra. :facepalm:

If someone is nice to me early on in my drive I tend to return the courtesy to others for the rest of my journey.

If someone fucks me off, then "screw you you fuckers I'm coming through" :evil:

+1

:like:

99% of them are cocks.

Indeed .... especially BMW drivers, or that old bastard in the Micra. :facepalm:

What's wrong with bmw drivers? :grr:

99% of them are cocks.

I am a good judge of character... And I can decide if I'm going to like or dislike you in seconds

each instance is judged on its own merits and the mood im in, however ANY car (ESPECIALLY 4x4s :rant::rant: ) taking kids to school gets blocked, I will intentionally block them in as they are one of the biggest reasons why this city is clogged up in the morning. When the schools are off its a 25 min run to work, when the schools are open its a 45 min run minimum :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::coat:

erm walk, get the bus, cycle or even car share with other parents who live nearby. perhaps if parents sent thier kids to the schools in their local catchment area rather than the school across town the roads wouldnt be so full of chelsea tanks every morning...

each instance is judged on its own merits and the mood im in, however ANY car (ESPECIALLY 4x4s :rant::rant: ) taking kids to school gets blocked, I will intentionally block them in as they are one of the biggest reasons why this city is clogged up in the morning. When the schools are off its a 25 min run to work, when the schools are open its a 45 min run minimum :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::coat:

Its you blockin them that's causing the congestion :LOL:

all the time, if they look like an idiot in a shit car i let them out so they can't go into the back of my car. if its a nice/expensive car then i dont let them out because if i hit that i'll feel bad (i hit a lotus evora in the GTA, i won't forget the look i got from the bloke :$http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/list.asp?s=804) and it will probly cost more to fix etc.

Not really.....depends what mood I'm in!

I am let out a lot more now I'm in an Alfa again. In my BMW coupe....I was waiting FOREVER! :(

Its you blockin them that's causing the congestion :LOL:

What sparky said.

I am let out a lot more now I'm in an Alfa again. In my BMW coupe....I was waiting FOREVER! :(

I sometimes let BM's out...depends on how cute the driver is :LOL:

If I flash a big smile and soulful eyes I get let out :D

I sometimes let BM's out...depends on how cute the driver is :LOL:

If I flash a big smile and soulful eyes I get let out :D

Oh, I'm cute! :D;)

Also.......I got eyed up by flash guys in very flash cars at the petrol station in that car :rolleyes:

I felt I could never dress down/not wear make-up or I looked like I'd bloody nicked it :LOL:

On the way to west wales there's a roadside rest area with a public toilet. Everytime I stop there I get eyed up by flash guys in flash cars too :Confused:

On the way to west wales there's a roadside rest area with a public toilet. Everytime I stop there I get eyed up by flash guys in flash cars too :Confused:

Total filth!

Total filth!

You expect anything less from Sparky?

4x4's never get let out. partially because i don't want to be sitting in traffic behind a great big brick wall of a thing, but mainly cos they're driven by complete twats :thumbs: