Sign in to follow this  
Hobson284

British GT Championship Silverstone Sunday 9th October

I genuinely can't decide. Yeah, I saw upon other forums that you'd been, wish I'd been to that too.

Was a brilliant weekend - racing awesome and weather was glorious. The icing on the cake for me were the Supercars in the paddock :cool:

Seems this is our thread, Hobson! ;)

Will be watching the GP this weekend anyway...although on at strange times I think. Presume you like F1 also? (I'm a huge Ferrari fan) :D

It doth seem so! I do watch mostly, missed a few races. I guess I don't really follow a team per say, kinda supported Mclaren but not sure what's going on with Hamilton. Button has been far more consistent this year.

Yeah, twas grand :-D Good racing, weather just about held off the rain. Loved the cars, McLaren GT3 and SLS AMG especially, cor...

Didn't get many good pics to be honest, I'll stick a couple up though.

Sern that Button won GP, and no suprise Vettel took the championship. And what the hell was that Hamilton/Massa coming together all about?! They're going to end up in a massive accident if they keep on like that. :-o

The only decent pics I got were of Supercars in the paddock!

Racing or not, they're all beautiful cars, so paddock pics are more than acceptable :thumbs:

Oh, absolutely! I'll post some :cool: