tess

evening meet at The Aviator Staverton Airport

Evening Meet at The Aviator, Staverton Airport

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okey doke girls and boys, we are going to have an evening meet at The Aviator on Staverton Airport, which is between Gloucester and Cheltenham

http://www.gloucestershireairport.co.uk/

This will be on Wednesday 14th March, from 7pm. There is plenty of parking, next to the runway too though they are only little planes not great big jumbos The food is good so I've been told, so it all adds up to a very pleasant evening.

Oh and if you're really geeky there is free wi-fi as well so you can eat, drink, ogle cars and planes and surf at the same time, what more could you ask for!

Would like this to become a regular monthly event, you're all welcome partners too (or not if you want a night off) and its not just for Glos folk.

cool...i'll be there even tho its 106 miles there and back...im sooo dedicated lol

Hopefully I'll "put in a brief appearance" again, unless I can get a "granny-sitter" for the wife, then you'll have to put up with me longer! ;)

cool...i'll be there even tho its 106 miles there and back...im sooo dedicated lol

Hehe...it's half hour from me LOL

Luckily for me, it's only 5-7 minutes away. :$

Nice to put some faces to names last night. (Sue, Tess, Sphinx etc)

Nothing better than a good natter with some like minded, friendly folks!

Now all we need is the light nights back so we can "car drool" too! ;)

+1 to that tony, had lovely evening, even the drive seemed to go by quickly, prob because i drove quickly with kar shouting at me to slow down :whistle:

have rest date to 16th november if anyone wants to come up.. :D

+1 to that tony, had lovely evening, even the drive seemed to go by quickly, prob because i drove quickly with kar shouting at me to slow down :whistle:

have rest date to 16th november if anyone wants to come up.. :D

As long as I am not working il be their!

Great to see some old friends and meet some new people last night, hope to see you all again soon :thumbs:

2 weeks tomorrow until the next meeting.

Should I bring a book or are we all going to turn up "en masse"? ;)

7pm .... and bring your torches! :D

Another good turn out (thanks guys - you know who you are!) 10 people between AD and AO members so a good cross section of folks.

Some new faces to go with my old one. ;)

Those I asked wanted another meeting this year, so 14th December it isa bit close to the infested season, but what the hell.

We even drooled over a couple of engines before the cold forced us back inside.....

Here's to the 14th! :thumbs:

Oh .... and he's not a fat b'stard, he's just big boned, although that burger was bloody massive. :D

Another good turn out (thanks guys - you know who you are!) 10 people between AD and AO members so a good cross section of folks.

Those I asked wanted another meeting this year, so 14th December it isa bit close to the infested season, but what the hell.

We even drooled over a couple of engines before the cold forced us back inside.....

Oh .... and he's not a fat b'stard, he's just big boned, although that burger was bloody massive. :D

Yes... Your face is old....

Yes... Your face is old....

Shut up, Chav..... :D

Bloody fog, had to creep down the 417 ont way home, couldn't see a thing.

P.S.

It hasn't taken all this time to get back, stopped for a kebab and then fitted a fan belt to a Grande Hi-Ace for the nieghbour.

P.S.

It hasn't taken all this time to get back, stopped for a kebab and then fitted a fan belt to a Grande Hi-Ace for the nieghbour.

FFS, don't you ever stop? :)

P.S.

It was awful on A419 from Cirencester -My house via Stroud @ 1700... Bloody joke...

glad you had a good time guys, fab to see the two forums mixing, thats what its about, alfisti togetherness.....have changed the date on OP ....if i can get away from work early i will be there...x