Sign in to follow this  
jhc

Area reps.

Any more for any more?

Closing date for anyone interested is... erm, soon, ish.

I'd love to.

But my Organisation skills aren't up to much.... And as I said, there are not really any other Dedicated Alfa owners in my area :P:rasp::teehee:

However beautiful Aphrodite should be all fixed next weekend :yay::congrats:

Your names on the list tess hun :D

We'll be getting in touch with people within the next few days to sort out details and make appointments so watch this space :thumbs:

thanx munky hunny........i will endeavour to do my best.....dib dib dob :LOL:

I see a conflict of interests there.

I'd love to.

But my Organisation skills aren't up to much.... And as I said, there are not really any other Dedicated Alfa owners in my area :P:rasp::teehee:

However beautiful Aphrodite should be all fixed next weekend :yay::congrats:

Herts are always welcome in wilts.

Your names on the list tess hun :D

We'll be getting in touch with people within the next few days to sort out details and make appointments so watch this space :thumbs:

thanx munky hunny........i will endeavour to do my best.....dib dib dob :LOL:

I see a conflict of interests there.

WHY?

i dont see any, im sure that the few welshies on here wouldnt mind doubling up on an AO meet or vice versa, we dont do the them and us thing over the bridge we just want to meet up with like minded people and do something nice.....as alfisti should :D

WHY?

i dont see any, im sure that the few welshies on here wouldnt mind doubling up on an AO meet or vice versa, we dont do the them and us thing over the bridge we just want to meet up with like minded people and do something nice.....as alfisti should :D

Firsty, mind your language and secondly, the Taffia are also welcome to come along to Wilts, though I'd sneak round Gloucs so you don't have to drop the frogs a fiver and as I've been as far over as Swansea for a day trip (clutch/gearbox) then I'm not put off by your strange language and foods.

WHY?

Firsty, mind your language and secondly, the Taffia are also welcome to come along to Wilts, though I'd sneak round Gloucs so you don't have to drop the frogs a fiver and as I've been as far over as Swansea for a day trip (clutch/gearbox) then I'm not put off by your strange language and foods.

so come to staverton airport meet on 12th oct, it seems to be getting popular now, and not too far from you, 106 miles for me altogether but hey i have to break into engerland now and again... :LOL:

as for the bad language....... :censored::censored::censored::finger::lol1:

I'll do my street :thumbs: If anyone else buys an Alfa I'll point them over here :LOL:

Steady on there... that would ammount to responsibility and we know what happens when your left with someones keys.....

I'll do my street :thumbs: If anyone else buys an Alfa I'll point them over here :LOL:

Sounds like something even I could do ..... maybe! ;)

Now I've got Aphrodite back I'm happy to meet and be met.

I think LJ would make a good rep for Herts/South East :D

:Confused:

Maybe the founders/mods forgot about this thread?

Or they're planning something...

HELLO MUNKY/MOKI

any area reps yet?

or did i miss that one when i was awol :$

Hmmm

I need a Christmas meet. As the other forum is being lax in my area, I was hoping I could get one here

But no

:cry:

The suspense is doing my head in :(

The leaders are probly busy with family stuff coming up to christmas & munky is running his chocolate orange giveaway competition doo-daa :LOL:

Come to the Ace Cafe on the 8th december, they do chicken so pretend its turkey or summat :D

I put it in the events section anyway :)

Meet in Coventry, as it's roughly centre of the country!

Coventry sounds good .... nice excuse for a convoy up the M5. :D