Sign in to follow this  
jhc

Area reps.

Coventry!

Towing eyes, pah, the only Alfa I ever had towed had just been smashed into and her wheel broke in half

Towing eyes... Honestly

I'll see if I can do Ace. You definitely going? Maybe we can meet up at SMimms :D

Yup, smimms is doable i spose :). Or fleet services on the M1 :). Depends what time you want to meet :D. Better to get there early as poss though :thumbs:

Sounds good Anj :thumbs:

Only had to the towing eye twice on mine. 1 when the diff went & 1 because you have to fit it for a trackday :D

Well in four years mine was screwed in once...

I'm glad it was screwed in once in 4 years!

:teehee:

Me thinks the owners/founders/Mods, are being cagey and elusive....

Hmmmmm

Agreed, but I'm pretty sure the reps will know who they are anyway!

I think the old man is doing ours with a Chavbox....

How about a after new year meet in early January, Coventry Taybarns for a drive then grub & bowling maybe?

I'll see if I can do Ace. You definitely going? Maybe we can meet up at SMimms :D

Yup, smimms is doable i spose :). Or fleet services on the M1 :). Depends what time you want to meet :D. Better to get there early as poss though :thumbs:

Err forget Fleet services, wrong motorway :facepalm: i meant London Gateway on the M1 :LOL:

Err forget Fleet services, wrong motorway :facepalm: i meant London Gateway on the M1 :LOL:

Derrr

Hope you're not a rep :biglol: we'll get lost

Bugger think I

Put you forward, too :facepalm:

So, I realise this thread is a bit old, but was there ever a listing of area reps, and the areas they cover ?

If you look at the area list (scotland/south east/south west etc) there are the names of the area reps for that section either underneath or next to (can't remember 100% now & im using tapatalk) the area 'header' :thumbs:

I think harryp156 and sphinx are the reps for the west mids region

But tbh we need to look into area reps again

Lol

If you have any ideas just put them in the region and see what interest there is. Anywhere round west mids and I should make it work allowing.

Harry drives coaches so he must be busy or lost interest and sphinx well I don't about him really. Both are still on arsebook

It would be great to get in a few more runs before the weather turns rotten...I know 2 other chaps also with S2 Spiders who would come along.

It would be great to get in a few more runs before the weather turns rotten...I know 2 other chaps also with S2 Spiders who would come along.

Cool, where are you thinking about?

Cotswolds? Mrs a was thinking about this a while ago

Doing a 'rally' on Oct 13, sponsored by Hilltop Minis, in aid of Afghan Heroes. That should be fun...2 other S2 Spiders coming along, if all goes to plan. I want to get in as many trips as possible before my road tax runs out end of October ! Cotswolds are always nice...there is a hillclimb event at Prescott on Oct 6, in conjunction with the IAMC.