Sign in to follow this  
infiltrator

Fiat 500 Abarth

Right boys and girls

Honest opinions please. Since Mitcar, and since I can't afford a GTV I *maybe* fell in love with a 500 Arbarth. And I want one. Not that I've been looking, but this one is rather nice...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3194305.htm

£12,000 is a lot of cash.

So my question is, is it worth it? What's everyone's views? Any idea on insurance? Also I no

Longer have to declare my 6 points on my licence after 6th oct. Best!

Kristie

For 12 grand you could have 2 nice Gtv's.

The abarth is Italian though so you can still go to AutoItalia

I can't afford to run a GTV, my salary can't support the petrol bill which is depressing. At least in 5 weeks I don't need to tell insurance companies of my speeding points anymore! Hurrah!

Go for a drive in 1 and decide then. A couple of mates have got them and they are great. Really fun little cars and they dont hang about :). If i was looking for a fun little car it would be on my list :thumbs:

That 1 looks nice, ive heard mixed reviews on the essesse kit though. Some say its really good but then it gets bad reviews for being too harsh (ride quality). Being a passenger in it i didnt think it was bad at all :)

I'm hoping to test drive one a week tomorrow up in Manches-star so fingers crossed. The insurance quote for an Essesse is over half the price of a GTV (that a 2010 plate special edition Silverstone one too) and the road tax is £145 a year...I pay £250 for my MX5. *drool*

what i like about them is, even though they are the same car, none of them look identical :). you'll see what i mean here-

ignore the 300bhp 1 as thats just feckin' mental :LOL: they are all slightly different :cool:

You dont really want a 500 now do you Kristie? What you want is a nice black Dodge Viper and funnily enough i know exactly where there is one for sale :D

Just keep the MX5 theres nothing wrong with it. Even i like it (guys, you never heard me say that. Alright?)