Sign in to follow this  
Calimero

The Moto GP thread

For those of you with a passion for two wheel racing..

:)

This season has been disapointing for me as a Rossi fan.. but starting to see progress with the bike.. FINALLY.. :)

New seasons testing under way in Sepang at long last :yay:

Stoner out all guns blazing again topping the 2nd day's timing sheets...

2..Spies

3..Lorenzo

4..Pedrosa

5..Crutchlow

6.. Barbera

7..Rossi

8..Bautista

9..Dovizioso

10..Hayden

Great to see Cal up at the sharp end and out performing his team mate Dovi.. :cool:

Rossi just under a second behind Stoner, better but no cigar yet.. :grump:

Final day of testing over normal service resumes...

1, Stoner

2, Lorenzo

3, Pedrosa

4, Spies

5, Rossi

6, Barbera

7, Crutchlow

8, Dovizioso

9, Bautista

10, Hayden

Rossi still 1.2 seconds down on Stoner :facepalm:

Prefer the BSB to be honest, though I wouldn't skip the moto gp if it was on

But the BSB doesn't start til April 5th at Brands :(

Rossi on the podium at long last :yay:

Kicked Stoners arse for 2nd place :rasp:

Some good racing in all 3 classes today and plenty of offs with it pissing it down :D

Big :thumbs: for Cal Crutchlow, what a star. :yay:

He may have been at the back of the grid, but he was definitely at the front of the queue for brolly dollies! No wonder Lucy was in close attendance. ;)

Seriously though, just watched the race on delayed coverage (was out with the old man on Sunday, who hates me having a bike) and what an amazing effort. Works ride in the offing surely next year :thumbs:

He deserves one and Ben Spies is not really earning his place this year, which is a shame because he's a great rider too, although Ducati has been mentioned.

Will watch the recording later but soooo good to see cal on pole really looking forward to this one.

Only hope Cal can sort his start out let him down big time this season. A big thumbs up for Bradders aswell coming on stronger and stronger. Shame Marques has eclipst him but may just have given him a bit breathing space without too much pressure?

Will watch the recording later but soooo good to see cal on pole really looking forward to this one.

Only hope Cal can sort his start out let him down big time this season. A big thumbs up for Bradders aswell coming on stronger and stronger. Shame Marques has eclipst him but may just have given him a bit breathing space without too much pressure?

Oh dear, your not going to like it. :(

That was an excellent race.,,,,,the last few laps were incredible - the most exciting I've seen for a long time. So brave of Maquez to still carry on after his dislocated shoulder. Still a big Rossi fan, but he's a close 2nd.

The way Marquez backs the MotoGP bike in to corners like it's a Moto2 bike is awesome. The last few laps reminded me of Rossi v Lorenzo at Catalunya 2009 B)

MotoGP race was good but the Moto2 was awesome.

I hope Scott Redding gets the machinery to match his talent net year.

The Grisini Honda's no slouch, but I reckon he'll need a year to bed in, especially if he's not on a works machine. Being Moto2 champ would certainly help with his confidence (counting chickens etc).

Marquez does it again and totally thrashes them by half a second . Cal made a brill come back from practice and managed 5th. Come on Cal .

Wicked session . Can't wait for the race tomorrow. Could get close between the Hondas and the Yam's towards the end very interesting sector times Honda for the first 2sectors and the Yamaha's in the last 2 . Hmmm could be very close if the Yamaha can look after its tyres a bit better at the start. Rossi starting to give Lorenzzo a bit of a push too.

Ready to cheer on Scott reading now for the Moto 2 qually .

Edited by Gibot123

Time they played fair and apply a combined rider/bike weight format like they do in horse racing with a horse/jockey system.

Honda have had the rules changed to suit them by allowing a rider to bypass the satellite squad step up system that they

advocated in the 1st 'kin place !

There's no doubt Marquez is bloody good but he weighs fuck all and he's on arguably the best bike on the grid :nonono:

He's heavier than Pedrosa.

I think its more of a handicap in Moto3 & 2, Scott Redding is doing a fantastic job when you take his size and weight into account.

I think its more of a handicap in Moto3 & 2, Scott Redding is doing a fantastic job when you take his size and weight into account.

Agreed ...Biggest problem for big boned riders is when they go down they do a lot of damage to themselves !

The waifs appear to just skittle along merrily .

I don't get to see any WSS this year :(

Get very edited highlights of WSB on ITV4.

I watch it online :thumbs:

I tried to send you a link to a freebie sport site, but you're not allowed any messages from minions apparently :LOL:

Edited by northernbstard

Yeah Sykes did his best . Those aprillia's are really looking good.

About time they joined the GP paddock .

I watch it online :thumbs:

I tried to send you a link to a freebie sport site, but you're not allowed any messages from minions apparently :LOL:

I should be able to receive messages :Confused:

Yeah Sykes did his best . Those aprillia's are really looking good.

About time they joined the GP paddock .

Pretty sure they are next year.