Sign in to follow this  
Franko

Irish Franko

Hmmm

Hello Frankoooooooooo

:D Ivemissed you, been absent on AO a while :sad:

:LOL: dont hold back... say what you feel :|

Welcome to AD. :thumbs:

In and out moki....i thought this was a little different from AO but i was wrong....i think i posted 4 things and one was edited and i was told off twice for one of the others.... :mad:

Those post are there since i joined and for some reason tonight they come to their attention......

Best of luck with the site guys.....but im not looking for more of the same....

Hi Franko

To be fair we only edited your post as it was in the public section of AD which we are trying to keep as inviting to everyone as we can. If you take the time to have a look around the forum you'll find that it is a much more relaxed affair further in.

If you feel that this wasn'nt explained fairly in the PM then I apologise but please be assured that will we need to look after some sections of the forum they are actually very limited compared to the rest of it.

As far as the 2 PMs that was a mistake on our behalf and I've sent a further one apologising and explaining that we are not about that at all.

Hope you stick around as it's much more relaxed once you venture in

You've had one thing edited, and been contacted about it twice by accident.

Its in the rules, we don't allow slating of other forums/members on here. Its one of the very few rules we have and it only got noticed now because this thread was bought back to the top of the forum.

Try looking round the rest of the forum to see how this place is run before storming off in a huff because you had one comment edited and had the reasons explained to you politely and reasonably in a pm. :thumbs:

Hi Franko

To be fair we only edited your post as it was in the public section of AD which we are trying to keep as inviting to everyone as we can. If you take the time to have a look around the forum you'll find that it is a much more relaxed affair further in.

If you feel that this wasn'nt explained fairly in the PM then I apologise but please be assured that will we need to look after some sections of the forum they are actually very limited compared to the rest of it.

As far as the 2 PMs that was a mistake on our behalf and I've sent a further one apologising and explaining that we are not about that at all.

Hope you stick around as it's much more relaxed once you venture in

Bloody hell Franko, what did you post to make Sparky serious? :o

Actually on second thoughts probably best not to repeat it :LOL: .

Anyway, as the fellas and lasses above have said, welcome to AD - come inside, crack open a beer and make yourself at home :thumbs:

Don't worry Starkers, It's ok my secretary wrote it :LOL:

And as for what was changed it was just a bit strong for this, the public section of the forum that's all :thumbs:

It wasn't anything awful :D