Sign in to follow this  
Calimero

Good evening

I was invited by a lovely Gentleman to come and grace this fine forum with my presence.. I am well educated, well mannered and can mix with the finest of company...

So what the devil am I doing getting an invite here you may ask yourself.. Well the answer is simple.. I may be well educated bit of British Totty... but I am also a petrolhead loving, bike riding, car nut, who could actually make Ben dover blush ( may try that in a few weeks )

I am known by many names, some of which are far to rude to put on here.. but you may call me Cali, or Crazychick.. depending on which you prefer..

I spend much of my time with a former alfa owner, being a former alfa owner myself too... I love my cars.. and detest that for now I have a mumsey car... I miss my speed, I miss the noise my v6s made.. I miss the joy of getting up at the crack of dawn to just polish the car... :) but I will have that again..

So from one car nut to the rest of you..

hello :halo1:

I was invited by a lovely Gentleman to come and grace this fine forum with my presence..

She means me! :yay:

Welcome aboard, Cali. :thumbs: