Sign in to follow this  
jhc

AlfaDriver Stickers!! woo!

What sparky said.

Ps, C1 = small, very light, short wheelbase with a wheel on each corner.... remind you of anything? Cos the handling certainly does ;)

Could you change the serpent to a Griffin and the word ALFA to SAAB?

That'd be great,

cheers.

Could you change the serpent to a Griffin and the word ALFA to SAAB?

That'd be great,

cheers.

That's in banning territory! ;)

Mind you, waiting for these bloody stickers to arrive is like waiting for the missus to get in the mood..... :facepalm:

That's a hint to get em in the chuffin post, btw! :D

Post them now! :D

By all accounts (I PM people to death, or at least til I get an answer! ;) ) the postmans being a pillock...

Nothing new there, then! :D

munky/mokicat might be getting a new ride but dont want to put stickers on it. could i get some magnectic ones done please and a smaller alfadriver window sticker done. i will buy your ones off you and give them to the sticker man chap to make them magnectic is that ok :thumbs:

munky/mokicat might be getting a new ride but dont want to put stickers on it. could i get some magnectic ones done please and a smaller alfadriver window sticker done. i will buy your ones off you and give them to the sticker man chap to make them magnectic is that ok :thumbs:

Whilst waiting for the stickers I've had to go and buy a new ride, wonder what they are going to look like on the Yugo???

Whilst waiting for the stickers I've had to go and buy a new ride, wonder what they are going to look like on the Yugo???

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

spot on

Smaky, have had some issues with the postie as tony says, and been away from home. But they should be winging their way to you as we speak. Its fine to put them on a yugo... I have them on a C1 :LOL::facepalm: