Sign in to follow this  
addicto111

Selespeed Gear Flashing

Hi

I got problems with selespeed with gears flashing, recently changed accumulator. clutch rod adjustment to 28.5 but it changes when i increases to higher value of its own.

does it mean the clutch is gone.

very recently selespeed pump only primes in the morning after opening the door while as it used to prime every time i open the door.

Any help needed please.

Hi smaky thanks for your reply what about the pump is it normal for the pump to prime only once in morning at the opening of driver door and afterwards it doesn't prime on opening door

And how much it will cost me for the new clutch and is it possible u can do a inspection of my car I can bring it down

Just want to update here I cleaned the pump relay next to battery box it resolved the pump problem so far

Fingers crossed

So far...

But just a little info for you, the pump only primes when it needs to, if the system is holding over 45 Bar when you open the drivers door or turn the key then the pump will not prime until the pressure drops below 44.5 Bar, this is controlled by the pressure sensor on the actuator.