Sign in to follow this  
alfapat

Jts -Sounds Like-Diesal

Trying to resolve issue on JTS , ENGINE MANAGEMENT SHOWING CAT FAULT WITH HIGH READING.

Suspect plugs which I have swapped but more likely some tappet buckets might not be functioning properly? Sounds a little like a diesel at idle.

A little difficult to get through emissions but passed , car works well and go like proverbial

Hi Alex how the hell are you, still fixing, as I am?

Well didn't expect that as a fault Alex , but she does use oil. Just spotted this today, had forgotten post.

Oh well, I expect we might have to live with that meantime.

Iv just put my 147 back on the road now and trying to get the aircon colder, found the pollen filter to be clogged up , I don't think the system is up to much colder anyway, any more common reasons?

Iv just put my 147 back on the road now and trying to get the aircon colder, found the pollen filter to be clogged up , I don't think the system is up to much colder anyway, any more common reasons?

Drier full of water?

Condenser filthy/clogged? Clean it with NuBrite or similar.

Edited by rob3rto

Would the recharge machine not show up a fault with the drier if it was full of water , I suppose that was a year ago but system is sealed does moisture naturally accumulate ? clutch is working by the way.

Pvr smaky?