Chasman

Zummerzet!

Giddon mizun, thurs a gert tratter stuck in thick 'edge...

I live in Somerset, a county blessed with many great driving roads with few side roads, great visibility, a mix of challenging corners and stunning views wherever you stop for a breather. All sadly blighted by poor road maintenance... It's always been that way, I lived in Poole and worked in Yeovil 20 years ago and you could see the road change as you passed the county sign just outside Yeovil. Nothing has changed in the intervening decades... I have actually evolved self clenching fillings in my teeth. :Tounge:

Four years ago we bought a low mileage 147 GTA from a used car dealer I won't give the oxygen of publicity because they treated us shabbily (why do they do that?), but we are ultimately pleased with the car. Pin sharp steering, great noise, ample power, comfortable driving position, what's not to like? Q2 but sadly we don't have the 330mm brakes but honestly the "small" ones seem fine to us... cue accusations of wimpery! :Big Grin:

Welcome aboard :thumbs:

I'm in somerset too, only just though right on the border with Wiltshire, who have even crappier roads. :(

Welcome to AD :thumbs: i loved my GTA, what colour is yours?

Welcome to AD :thumbs: i loved my GTA, what colour is yours?

It's metallic black with black and tan seats, the multi-spoked wheels (don't know the terminology)... looks great IMO.

Nice :cool: mine had the same interior, it was my favourite for the interior & my favourite colour was either grey or blue for the paint so i found my perfect car. Still miss it but speak to the new owner & see it at auto italia days sometimes :)

Heres my old 1 :)

ume5ada4.jpg

esehane5.jpg

Must admit, some of the colour schemes do look good but if its kept clean then i dont think you can beat the original :)