smiffy

4X4's

my mate had a Porsche (getting another 1 soon when he has saved enough for a cayman) and he found the americans had much better porsche forums. i can ask him the name of a good 1 he found if you want? it was a weird name and nothing to do with a porsche forum :LOL:

ps forum rules is you have to take everyone out in it :)

my mate had a Porsche (getting another 1 soon when he has saved enough for a cayman) and he found the americans had much better porsche forums. i can ask him the name of a good 1 he found if you want? it was a weird name and nothing to do with a porsche forum :LOL:

ps forum rules is you have to take everyone out in it :)

Yep no problem it's £30 a seat

Good on ya smiffy if you get it :thumbs:

My boss had a 911 turbo S.Fucking mental car

Interior was a bit shit IMHO but what a car.

Edited by WTI

Defo gonna get one, they do a 3.2 but I thought I've already got a 3.2 so I'm want a 4.5 turbo. Need to wait till I've sold the 2 Alfas and saved a bit of cash hopefully in the new year jan/February I'll get one. Can get one on trader for less than 10k.

No

The GTA is heavy on fuel and I've tried leaving it as a weekend car or an occasional car but it's too fun to drive :D

I also pay fuel for the GTV so I would say I would be actually saving fuel. I pay 2 lots of car tax close to £500 a year, so I should be saving money on that also. I pay 2 insurances so I will be saving money on that too.

Ive run the figures it makes sense she wanted a 4x4 I wanted something with power and acceleration that could match the GTA , the Porsche is the answer.

And I'm not getting any older and you only get one shot at life so I'm going to live it :thumbs:

as you say you only get one shot, enjoy it!

its a hilter car

Was he related to Hitler :teehee:

No not yet, next few weeks hopefully work gone manic, need to work some weekends

What colour do you want or not fussed? Only really see black or silver round here??

No fussed tbh but it has to have black leather interior, the grey just looks wank. She's found a white one but I've said it looks too chavy and it's not a turbo