Sign in to follow this  
mr-mac

So Any Other Scottish Members?

There is a few I think alfabhoy (waz) and mokicat are from Scotland there was a guy called moonblue too.

Welcome to AD tho :D

Hi there are you mr mac from AO .?

Welcome aboard .

You'll find it a little more relaxed over here .

welcome to AD :thumbs: as the others said, there are a couple of members on here :)

Me too from Lenzie - but not on here as often as I should. Bad lad that I am

Things not great over on the other side at present so should make this my main port of call really. Seems to be a bit of mutiny particularly in the Sud/Sprint/33 lounge . . .

super,

Yeah that's me, can't stand AO any more, so just here and alfa155.org for now... all i do is answer the same questions and when i ask a real tech question nobody seems to know (maybe a lot of real experts have left).

posted in site help as win8 touch computer this forum makes on screen keyboard crazy (constant appear/vanish after every single letter - may become an issue as more people get newer devices).

thought i'd ask how many members as thought maybe we could organise a run/meal folowing next italian car day.

Will have a nose about and answer some questions, ask some, and see how i get on...

later

john

super,

Yeah that's me, can't stand AO any more, so just here and alfa155.org for now... all i do is answer the same questions and when i ask a real tech question nobody seems to know (maybe a lot of real experts have left).

posted in site help as win8 touch computer this forum makes on screen keyboard crazy (constant appear/vanish after every single letter - may become an issue as more people get newer devices).

thought i'd ask how many members as thought maybe we could organise a run/meal folowing next italian car day.

Will have a nose about and answer some questions, ask some, and see how i get on...

later

john

The site guru guy should pick that problem up and sort it hopefully the Scottish run sounds a good idea, plenty of notice and you might get some of us English lot up ;)

Well could do a run and meal on it's own. Did one on AO that was great fun.

but thought for a good number after sicd we have a wee run then meal ;) means it's not an extra pass ;)

Well could do a run and meal on it's own. Did one on AO that was great fun.

but thought for a good number after sicd we have a wee run then meal ;) means it's not an extra pass ;)

Welcome back Stesco :thumbs:

never been away really - just been a top lurker. :Sleepy:

Hope there are some Sprint gurus on here as gonna need some advice I suspect in the coming months . . . .

super,

later

john

Sounds like a great idea :thumbs:

• Like 1

cool, i'll grab sicd details (now or when avail) and come up with a few ideas for runs and places to eat. Also if anyone has any ideas just shout ;)

• Like 1

Cool will look at hotels and stuff too around the area.

I have been known to visit scotland a bit. Usually when Wales turn up at Murrayfield to kick your ass in the rugby

floating about :Smug:

The sad news is the GT has gone :cry:, however the great news is HID has got herself a Giulietta! however back to the bad news, I have a focus :cry:, so Im now on the hunt for an Alfa to replace the focus!