Instagram

Hi everyone,

This is just a quick note to let everybody know that Alfadriver is now on instagram :).

If you are not sure what instagram is, it is a photo sharing app that allows users to upload photo's or videos & share them with other instagram users :cool: it is a great way of promoting the forum as it is free & there are a lot of Alfa Romeo fans using it so if you are already using instagram don't forget to have a look at the AD page :).

We are under the name alfadriverforum so have a look & see what you think :thumbs:

We have used a few photos already which have been posted on AD but would like to get a lot more photos on there which is where you, as AD members, come into it. If you don't mind us using a few photos which you may have taken & posted on the forum please let us know as we would like to use them on our instagram account :thumbs: also if you have any photos of your car or anything else Alfa Romeo then post it on the site & we will use it on our instagram account :)

So far we have posted a few photos of cars that are no longer with their AD owners & photos which we have been given permission to use. If you would prefer us not to use your photos don't worry, we will only use photos we have been given permission to use so we don't get any copyright issues coming up :thumbs:

Anyway, hopefully we can get some photos set up & if you already have an account on instagram dont forget to check out & include #alfadriverforum in your photos so we can promote the site further & if you don't have an instagram account it is well worth a look as there are thousands of users so there is something that will interest you from cars to pets & houses to holidays.

If you are interested you'll find more information at:

http://instagram.com/

To use instagram on your phone you will need to download the app free from your app store :)

Please could you let us know if you would prefer us not to use your photos. Before we use them however, if we are unsure, you may get a PM from 1 of the staff just asking if it is ok or not :thumbs:

Waseem

Just installed it on my phone.

I have one question, who's 166 is that ?

I don't think I have any usable photos on here but if there are your free to use them.

Oh that's right he used to have a proper car before he went all German :LOL:

Awesome waz :thumbs: will get the cars washed and take some pics

I can follow you even though my Instagram is a bit rude in places, right? I mean it's not THIS site....

:LOL: you don't HAVE to use instagram, guys, It's available on the computer but you do have to sign up. I think Alfabhoy just wants permission to use instagram to advertise this place using beautiful car pictures which we allow them to share :)

... There may be a bum, and a boob

Nothing i haven't seen before away from a phone :P

:o Have you been looking at my bum again Gaz? Edited by Anjenha

You're welcome to use any of our car pics, Waz. The only stipulation I would make is that you fuzz out the numberplates.

So far all the photos on their aren't owned by the AD member anymore so shouldn't matter (hopefully :LOL:) & thats Moki's GTV :thumbs:

Im sure fuzzing out the plates wont be a problem though :thumbs: