LJ_GQV

Mito Cloverleaf For Sale

Putting my car up for sale as i fancy a change and getting a slightly bigger car, bring on the Giulietta QV :cool:

Its a 2010 MiTo QV on 20k miles but as i'm still using it the mileage will go up. Tornado blue with the darkened 17" alloys, mirrors and light surrounds. it has got the optional armrest which has storage space inside, driver and passenger lumbar adjustable black cloth seats. Alfa DNA system with active suspension. blue & me voice recognition and text message reader hands free kit which can be controlled by the steering wheel, trip computer with boost gauge when its in Dynamic mode.

£9900 (open to offers)

full service history

Great condition with 6 months tax and 7 months MOT

cheap to run, tax is only £125 for a full year

It is covered by a supaguard warranty which can be transferred to the new owner aswell

I can send photos of it if anyone is interested in it, its been a great car but i would like to buy a Giulietta QV now and i can't have both so the MiTo is up for sale :thumbs:

And that, ladies and gentlemen is how you make a snap decision :LOL:

Fair play to you LJ :thumbs:

i dont hang about :Smug:

Nice one LJ, Glad you made up your mind

i found 1 i like which is right at the very top of my price range (borderline out of it) but it was a nice car and had a few extras on it too. im willing to wait though and find the right car as i only use it at weekends. the test drive i had though just made me want it so as much as i love the MiTo, i fancy something difrent :) i can see me keeping a GQV a couple of years though as its a bit more grown up :)

Putting my car up for sale as i fancy a change and getting a slightly bigger car, bring on the Giulietta QV :cool:

£9900 (open to offers)

:thumbs:

£1

I can send photos if anyone is interested

£1

£1.01, but please stop sending me the photos, my wife commented on them, something about never seeing one that small before.

How about a Megane and a 147 selespeed as a straight swap. :)

£1.01, but please stop sending me the photos, my wife commented on them, something about never seeing one that small before.

tell her they all look like that but when they are blue they are better. same with MiTo's :)

How about a Megane and a 147 selespeed as a straight swap. :)

nah, ive had 2 147's already :)

tell her they all look like that but when they are blue they are better. same with MiTo's :)

nah, ive had 2 147's already :)

Bloody hell you drive a hard bargain, at a push I can stretch to a Megane and a 156, but I'm cutting my own throat at that.

Ah but the megane, what about the megane ? :cool:

Exactly. :LOL:

:wave:

Im not in the market for any part exchanges :) i want money :D

Bloody kids these days, always wanting more :rolleyes:

I've just taken out a loan so I get free servicing on the wigwam. That means I can up my offer on your Mito.

£2.51

(Oh, and The Wife used to be an A&E nurse. She says she's never seen one before that was less than 5mm long when erect, so she thinks you're a bit special)

Are you trying to make out from your avatar that you're one careful lady owner? :teehee: