Sign in to follow this  
sopranofan

Simply Alfa, Beaulieu, Yesterday

Hmmmmmm. Just out of bed following a 12 hour sleep/ recovery from my jaunt over to Beaulieu, yesterday.

150+ miles on A roads, with air-con just unable :Sigh:to cope:(...............moan, moan, moan) Journey back here to N Devon was hot and sweaty.

Would I do it again? Next year I'm going to wear a banner to make sure that I can meet and greet some of you folks.

Line-upon-line of extraordinarily (over?)polished and pampered beauties, a surprising lack of gathering points for a newcomer to be able to meet and greet, 5 (yes, five) poloshirts hanging for sale in the AROC gazeebo, no alfaowner.com windowstickers to be seen, ....

Am I just too enthusiastic for my own good?

Good to see everyone yesterday (whatever time they pitched up :LOL: ) and put some faces to names. :thumbs: Shame you left early K9d, but can understand why - hope the family had a good day out. Biggy, are you calling my cousin a Muntant? :LOL:

Sopranofan - you should have said you were going earlier and we would have met you. :facepalm: Did you see a silver/blue 147 parked next to a blue MiTo, parked next to a black 156 SW (near all the GTAs at the top by the cafe)? That were us! http://www.alfadriver.com/forum/index.php/topic/4203-simply-alfa-romeo-beaulieu-motor-museum-sunday-30th-june-2013/page__st__40

Saw one AO sticker, but as that was on LJ's old GTA I think we can forgive him that :LOL:

Sopranofan - you should have said you were going earlier and we would have met you. :facepalm: Did you see a silver/blue 147 parked next to a blue MiTo, parked next to a black 156 SW (near all the GTAs at the top by the cafe)?

:) So many beauties that everything became a blur, so I will have seen you, thanks.

Next year I'm going to wear a banner ........it's quite a trek from Croyde. Me own fault.

Right you lot I'm locking this thread for now :tut:

There was probably another event somewhere else at this time and can't believe you hadn't noticed.

I've also got a really small cock

I've just done a big fart

You lot think I can't get women but I'm actually married you know not that I keep mentioning her fucking name every fucking two minutes.

Fucking people just thinking they can post event information where they want when they want.

Its not a democracy.

Fuck off its locked.

I've just done a massive fart and followed through.

I'm married me

I wasn't pissed I was mimicking a right horrible little #### from another forum

:finger:

Edited by WTI