Sign in to follow this  
smiffy

Stickers

True NB, it was more of a question of is there a choice, or are they going to be external stickers only (which I'm not a fan of)?

I'm with you now ... :thumbs:

Lost the plot what's happening with them tbh !

Been playing around with the ones I had cut and it suddenly dawned on me that 2 stickers can be got from 1 cut one :cool:

Right these are not official stickers but they'll be free to those who wish to promote AD by joining in

a just for fun game of sticking one in the most unusual/novel or bloody funny place .

So if your up the Eiffel tower one wkend get one stuck on it, you may get an invite to one of our Maj's garden party at Buck House and

feel the need to shove one on the Royal Coach or maybe get the chance to stick one on the next rocket to Mars ...

Who knows but you get the drift :thumbs:

It'll be a 1st come 1st served basis and you'll need to send a stamped self addressed envelope to me (you can put any address) and

there's 40ish available now in 9 colours and here's an example mock up which is the positive cut....

20130709_092218_zpse234107c.jpg

Some will also get an added bonus of the negative sticker :cool:

NOTE...THESE STICKERS ARE NOT ENDORSED BY AD AND ARE FOR FUN PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY !

PM if interested ;)