Guest Paulqv

An Invite To The Scottish Italian Car And Bike Day 2012 | 12Th August | Hopetoun House

Guest Paulqv

Hi all,

Although I'm aware that NAD is happening on the same day this year, I thought I would post up some more information about it in the hope of getting some of you (and your cars!) along on the 12th of August.

In our 4th year now, the Scottish Italian Car and Bike Day attracted over 350 cars and 1800 visitors last year, and we are hoping to make it an even bigger event this year. Its the premier multi-club event of the year, very relaxed and informal with no amplification or commentary. Hopetoun House makes a great setting too!

We want any car there, from a 10 year old Fiat panda to a Ferrari Enzo, both are equally welcome. We believe that makes our event unique.

It is run for fun and charity and the organisers make nothing from it.

If you need any more information, please get in touch or have a look on our website http://www.italiancarandbikeday.co.uk/

It is £5 per car to exhibit, including occupants.

Many thanks,

Paul

Hi paul, welcome to AD. Feel free to register as a full member if you like. It costs nothing, only takes a minute or two and gives you access to the whole forum. :thumbs:

I'll add this to our events calendar for you and post a link to it here so people who are going can rsvp to give you an idea of numbers.

I doubt, sadly, there will be many. Our scottish contingent needs a bit of work. :blush:

I'd guess Mokicat and Alfabhoy (the other site owners) may be interested though as they're up that way, and we do have a few other scots lurking about the place too. :D

I've deleted the links to ugg boots but left this 1 because i thought it was quite funny :LOL:

Where can I get myself one of those custom-made sock monkey dresses?

$1,500 is the cheapest I've seen them going for. :thumbs:

D'oh!

Bloody Morgan beat me to it, I had this all cut Also, a custom-made sock monkey dress will set you back $1,500, now it just looks silly. :cry: