Sphinx

Only An Italian Car Company...

Cars have come with drinks coolers for ages, even the touran has the a/c vented into the glovebox for cool drinks. The next logical step is hot ones.

Sounds like a bloody good idea to me tbh... As long as it makes tea too?

If it doesn't, its rubbish.

Brings back memories of the 70's when we used to stick banana skins on the radiator to dry them out.. :ganja:

Not sure a coffee would have the same effect these days though :Confused:

It's a car not a Cafe!

I agree... our boundaries are getting very very mirky these days.. lets take SUV's.. not a car, not a 4wd. not a wagon (estate in your language) or a hatchback. not a sedan. not a coupe. in fact I fail to see what they actually are?

What I know is they do nothing.. absolutely nothing well. All they really do is get in your way, look pretentious and often contain ball sacks inside that think they're superior because they're in an SUV! Yet in reality, they have fully embraced mediocrity and are completely oblivious to it!

I mean.. an SUV.. they're useless offroad and Onroad they resemble a shopping trolley with a dicky wheel. They get in your way and you cant see around them. They cost more to buy, run, repair because of their all wheel drive system that offers no benefit whatsoever - so you may as well not even have it! They're even offering two wheel drive SUV's... :wtf: . (where's the 'head slap' smiley gone???)

This is all about bad breeding - it's as if some drunken 4WD decided it would be a great idea to shag a Nissan Micra.. It was never going to be good. But for some balls up reason, it caught on!

And don't even get me started on SPORT SUV's!! God, now we're raping the English language.

Now we have a barista in a FIAT? I bet it can't make a proper latte!!? Seriously, as a coffee lover, this is complete bollocks and borderline blasphemy.

:Frustrated:

Edited by Alfa156Melb

Most modern cars look like amorphous blobs of sheise IMHO

Where is the drama? The style?

SUVs are ok on a farm, that's why I have one. For stump pulling, fording, etc etc, but it's a proper jeep, not a dumbass SUV.