Sign in to follow this  
jhc

Anyone in the southwest (ish) interested in this?

http://www.southwestautosport.com/index.php

I can get us a club stand on the cheap. :Smug:

Its a good friend of mine's first show and, knowing him and his past efforts, is set to be bloody good.

It doesnt matter how small or big our stand would be, we'd still be welcome and it should be a great day.

Just pondering...

Am intending on visiting my Dad (and his 147) in Torquay on Saturday 11th, so I could make myself available to help on the Sunday - man the stand, hand out fliers around the racecourse etc. Not sure you'd want a 10yr old Sele with a nasty rear scuff on the stand - not exactly the best advert for AD!

Better than my vw :facepalm:

If we only have a couple of people we could just meet up and go in. hand some flyers out etc but skip the stand.

I'll have a word about trade stands dman, should be able to do a deal of some kind.

i might have a trek down and find a camp site for the weekend

Better than my vw :facepalm:

If we only have a couple of people we could just meet up and go in. hand some flyers out etc but skip the stand.

I'll have a word about trade stands dman, should be able to do a deal of some kind.

:LOL: We could park it next to my Golf - that would really confuse the punters. :wtf:

Am up for just meeting up and handing out flyers if we're thin on the ground. Alternatively, anyone fancy persuading smaky to drive his fleet of 156's down the M5?

i might have a trek down and find a camp site for the weekend

You're welcome to crash at mine if you want. Don't have a spare room but we have airbeds and a living room...

Sounds good to me :thumbs:

Fair play to you munky, you do realise that there's 438 members now though.

That's a lot of full English.

That would be great to see if its worth doing

I'm interested, but will have to see nearer the time what my financial and car status is, don't really see my 156 as a show car, more a workhorse, but if the 166 is on the road I will be a lot more interested. :thumbs:

Ok so a club stand is a bit ambitious maybe.

But a wee get together seems plausible... I could arrange an empty house for 5+ ish people to crash in for the weekend (depending on how close you want to get... There's 4 actual beds, but with sofas, floor space and airbeds included there's room for a fair few more)....

Could be a giggle?

Alternatively, there's plenty of campsites in the vicinity we could invade...

Dman, what type/size of stand would you be after?