Sign in to follow this  

Evesham Vehicle Show 2012 ..... ?

Anyone ever heard of this?

It's on PH.

Date(s): Friday 8th June - Sunday 10th June

Details: I am the organiser of the vehicle part of a show that is held each year at Evesham in Worcestershire. The next show is over the weekend of 8 - 10 June 1012. We have many different car clubs taking part covering classic and cherished cars, motorbikes, classic campers, and historic caravans.

We are joined by hovercraft and hot air balloons. There is a mass take off of balloons on Saturday afternoon and other flights on Friday evening and Sunday morning. On Saturday night we have a night glow followed by fireworks.

There is also live music all weekend, a fun fair and refreshments.

Entry to the event is free of charge and there is camping on the meadow all weekend for participants which again is free. Crown Meadow is situated on the banks of the River Avon in the centre of the town with shops and take aways in walking distance.

If you are interested please email me as you are more than welcome to attend. Email me for more details and opening times.

Erm that's sound fricken awesome and only down the road from me free camping and free entry!!!!!!! Email sent. Nice one tony

just saw the gloucester show. the plan might be watch the balloons sun morning then go to gloucester to hang out with me homies

just saw the gloucester show. the plan might be watch the balloons sun morning then go to gloucester to hang out with me homies

sounds good to me, you making the rolls again lol......feeding the 5,000 comes to mind xx

na might ditch the kids for this one and treat shell

Erm that's sound fricken awesome and only down the road from me free camping and free entry!!!!!!! Email sent.

You heard back from them yet?

..... I haven't. :Confused:

nope just gonna turn up and see what happens