MrsAlfa

Classic cars

Here are some classic cars that were going round our village last weekend! We didn't know anything about it other than seeing a few go past!

Sounds good but i cant see any pics? :Confused: im on my phone though so maybe thats why :sad:

Sounds good but i cant see any pics? :Confused: im on my phone though so maybe thats why :sad:

Should be able to see it now - sorry, it was embedded and I didn't take that bit out of the link :facepalm:

:yay: people with those cars always look so happy :LOL: i looked at the other video of the italian car show at the sharnbrook whichooked good too :)

Yeah they were - the ones who had the period costume were the best, it looked weird seeing people in the old cars wearing puffa jackets and luminous fleece hats!

:LOL: ive always wondered where people keep cars like that & like the 1's in your other pictures thread. Must have a big garage or a storage unit somewhere :)

In our old village there was a farmhouse that got sold with 28 acres. We went to see it and it was really nice, but we hadn't sold our house, so we couldn't go any further with it. It was sold to some bloke who wanted it because it had a big barn for his collection of cars .... :facepalm:

They're veteran cars, not classics.. but wow, a rare sight indeed!

Veteran cars are up to about 1918 - pre WW1

Vintage pre war - 1919 - 1939

Vintage post war - 1940 - 1960 (although that differs alot)

Classic 1960 to 1990.. although some even say, a car that's 15years or older..

opinions will vary :)