Sign in to follow this  
flyblo5

Eibach ARB kits

looks like a good site, the sort of place you don't visit with credit card in hand :nonono:

Sadly i have buckled under the pressure of three moaning females and fixed the heating, so no money for fancy arb's. The rear is ok, just pretended it was worse than it is to justify the cost of the Eibach unit. Front has been replaced by a new standard unit. Engine goes back in this weekend (hopefully) so standard it will be staying for now. :bluecry::bluecry::bluecry:

Apparently, Alfisti.net now have these in stock again :thumbs:

as an Eibach dealer i can let you know that they do not have any until the end of April,even then its a very small amount coming into stock,mostly already sold on back orders outstanding.(including my set)

They have been telling me the next batch may be some months away after tha,as late as November :nonono:

We need to talk real prices.

as an Eibach dealer i can let you know that they do not have any until the end of April,even then its a very small amount coming into stock,mostly already sold on back orders outstanding.(including my set)

They have been telling me the next batch may be some months away after tha,as late as November :nonono:

We need to talk real prices.

Ok....

For what its worth, I found the Eibach anti roll bars to be the biggest and best suspension change I have ever done.

Much better handing, and much better confidence on my part in pushing, and knowing what the car is telling me.

I wholeheartedly recommend them! :)