Sign in to follow this  
tess

Caring with Cars, 20th May 2012

sarnies done car washed and waxed and looking spunky roll on tomoz, oh and got me some dough for raffle tickets

:cool: my car is clesn 'ish' but it'll only get dirty sgain on the way down so i thought feck it :LOL: got some stuff to clean it there with instead :D. I spoke to 4M's from AO & he sent me his number as he not sure if they are stopping at gordon services so at least we can meet up during the day :thumbs:

Dont think going out was a good idea tonight tho :facepalm:

:cool: my car is clesn 'ish' but it'll only get dirty sgain on the way down so i thought feck it :LOL: got some stuff to clean it there with instead :D. I spoke to 4M's from AO & he sent me his number as he not sure if they are stopping at gordon services so at least we can meet up during the day :thumbs:

Dont think going out was a good idea tonight tho :facepalm:

see you later hunny..xx

Really good day & good to meet everyone :yay: glad it didnt rain too :thumbs: i had a quick look at the pics but will have a bettr look later as im on my phone atm :)

92 and 93 are my fave

thanks for taking the pics tony, took me ages to get it that shiney and i never took any photos :facepalm:

We got a few of the GTA's at the end too but you were gone by then :(

lisknik posted on the other site that the total (so far) is £8000, so well done everyone who went and spent yer hard earned cash! ;)