Sign in to follow this  
SpiderMonkey

Welcome to the new team members

The Founders, admin team and current moderator would like to take this opportunity to announce the appointment of 4 new moderators to AlfaDriver.com.

Please give Happy Man, 2spark, ACAPULCO AL and Morgan a warm welcome and your support in helping to keep the forum a happy and welcoming place to be for everyone.

Please don't give these guys a hard time for editing or deleting posts or threads that cross the line as you all know the rules ( if you don't you need to go have a look ).

This place is for adults so show the moderators that is exactly what you are and help them do a good job by self policing, together we can help make AlfaDriver.com the place to be for likeminded Alfa Romeo enthusiasts :thumbs:

Welcome on board chaps :thumbs:

I'll get your permissions sorted now, once its done head on down to the moderators forum and we'll get things started :)

Not Paul!!! anyone but Paul!!!! :facepalm::cry:

That's either Morgan, Mr. Mod or Sir to you, Lurch. :D

Not Paul!!! anyone but Paul!!!! :facepalm::cry:

That's either Paul, Mr. Paul or Paulykins to you, Lurch. ;)

:thumbs: righto Paulster!

I have a quick mod-related question for the admin team: Can I ban Lurch for mis-quoting me? :evil:

:teehee:

These positions are all on a probationary period. We don't anticipate any problems but if any members feel the need to object (seriously, no sillyness, my pm box doesnt have room!) or has any problems with the mods or their actions in the next month, contact me, moki or dave and we will look into it.

I have a quick mod-related question for the admin team: Can I ban Lurch for mis-quoting me? :evil:

You can ban him just cos he's lurch tbh... its only a matter of time anyway, bloody trolls :rolleyes:

I'll tell you the answer to that in secret :LOL:

I'll tell you the answer to that in secret :LOL:

now i am worried :LOL:

i feel like my application was just ignored! :LOL::biglol:

No applications were ignored, we handed the positions to those whom we felt fitted the forum in it's infancy, as we move along you will be considered for further positions :thumbs:

David

Ohh I have new shiny Icons :D

I have no idea what they do so prepare for the carnage.

I know I should wait and learn really.................Hmmm. Wonder what this does? tum te doo :whistle:

sparky, if you break the forum I'll bitch slap you :tut:

No applications were ignored, we handed the positions to those whom we felt fitted the forum in it's infancy, as we move along you will be considered for further positions :thumbs:

David

i didn't apply matey :facepalm::LOL:

Welcome new team members - now get yer bums to the mods lounge chop chop (got I wish I had a whipping smiley) :LOL:

sparky, if you break the forum I'll bitch slap you :tut:

I press buttons and electronical things do wierd stuff :Confused:

David

i didn't apply matey :facepalm::LOL:

That's fine pud, but anyone who did apply will be considered for future positions, apply AP you never know :thumbs:

is this some kinda joke? Smutmeister, Acapulco Arsonist and he of the terrible jokes?

God help you :rolleyes:

(best behaviour now chaps :P )

That's fine pud, but anyone who did apply will be considered for future positions,one day lad all this will be yours!

thanks spider :LOL: