Dman

Cadamuro front fitted

Just need to get some GTA black headlights and should look better i think....

Next is the rear bumper,and the zender arches.....will it ever get finished,i hope so

If you can, (take your headlights out or buy a replacement set) heat your headlights up with a heat gun and pull them apart at the seal. Paint the plastic inside black & restick it back together, GTA headlights for cheaper :thumbs:

im not sure if thats the exact way to do it but i know you can split the headlight unit & paint it black to make 'standard' lights look like GTA 1's ;':)

Yeh i have a spare set of headlights and a spare set of black painted inners,just dont know about getting them done right.

I like this a lot so far, but arches could ruin it if the wheels dont fill them properly. Stick on arches are very hard to pull off (excuse the pun) and I haven't seen a rear bumper that doesn't look gash except the gta one.

The carbon grill gets my vote tho.

I like this a lot so far, but arches could ruin it if the wheels dont fill them properly. Stick on arches are very hard to pull off (excuse the pun) and I haven't seen a rear bumper that doesn't look gash except the gta one.

The carbon grill gets my vote tho.

I agree about the arches,but they are the Zender ones fitted to Alfas as an optinal extra i think,they are very subtle but just give it a good look i think.

The bumper im getting is almost a GTA looking rear,very similar indeed

Cool. :thumbs:

If the arches do stick out a bit too much it's normally nothing a set of 5mm spacers can't fix. Wheels that sit too far in are one of my pet hates.

Like the back of a GTA? It annoys me too :sad: the front aswell. Ut not as noticeable as the back :grr:

That's a marmite mod for me, I like the overall look, BUT the lower splitter ruins the whole thing for me, makes it look like a double chin, if only it didn't have that then I'd go :thumbs: but as it is it scores a :facepalm:

That's a marmite mod for me, I like the overall look, BUT the lower splitter ruins the whole thing for me, makes it look like a double chin, if only it didn't have that then I'd go :thumbs: but as it is it scores a :facepalm:

Hmmm marmite..yummy :LOL: didnt have the front splitter on the car for a few months after getting the bumper repainted,fitted it again to see if i liked it on again..and i do like the look,buts its all personal taste really...

I'm surprised smaky went for any mod at all tbh. He'll disapprove if you change dustcaps :LOL:

I'm surprised smaky went for any mod at all tbh. He'll disapprove if you change dustcaps :LOL:

The bumper itself has a GTA look to it, but double splitter??? WTH are you thinking, you wouldn't get into my village with that.

It's a local village, for local people...

Ps, I love dice valve caps. Lost count how many sets I've had stolen :LOL:

I stole 1 dice dustcap once, i got found out and made to put it back because it was off the van of someone who was working at our house :LOL:

The bumper itself has a GTA look to it, but double splitter??? WTH are you thinking, you wouldn't get into my village with that.

Royston vasey?

Well the boot spoiler is away being painted at last,this week so should be on soon,also getting the plastic scuttle panels where the wipers sit painted the same colour as the car as sick of them fading all the time so looking forward to the next stage of the car.