Dman

Cadamuro front fitted

its like a 156 has ran in to the front of a 147 strange but its not too bad :)

its a grower :thumbs:

smakys not going to like it :rolleyes:

May I know where did you get the monochrome Alfa Romeo emblem from? I just bought a new normal one after failing to locate monochrome emblems :D

I got the monochrome badges. They are vinyl covers really and you can get them on Ebay.

Black on Sliver or silver on black :thumbs:

I got the monochrome badges. They are vinyl covers really and you can get them on Ebay.

Black on Sliver or silver on black :thumbs:

Yeh me to..ebay item

Weird, for some reason I can't find any of em on eBay. Just got my new front emblem yesterday, kinda feel sorry that it's not gonna be long before the colours fade all the way once I stick it on the car. Any recommended seller for these vinyl covers?

Btw the monochrome badge and Cadamuro grill looks awesome on a black car. I'm thinking it'll be great on my white one too ^^

I'll have a look and see if I can find them for you later. I should still have a record somewhere.

I'll post a link for you if I do :thumbs:

Btw the monochrome badge and Cadamuro grill looks awesome on a black car. I'm thinking it'll be great on my white one too ^^

Yeh i like the look alot,also got matching wheel centers

Thanks 2spark! Appreciate the effort!

Yeah, my wheel centers are faded so I'm gonna make new monochrome ones for it as well. No luck getting any ready made ones as mine is 65mm. All the caps I see so far are roughly 45-60mm.

Thanks a lot 2spark! My front badge is 75mm as the normal ones, just that the center caps are 65mm; I see that they have that in stock too! Gonna measure and confirm the diameters before ordering!

Thanks again mate :)

liking those :thumbs: when it gets a bit warmer, try taking the bolts out and spraying them up with hammerite paint. makes it look better aswell as you donjt see the rusty nuts :thumbs: i done those and the wheel hubs on mine and it looks like a new car again :))

liking those :thumbs: when it gets a bit warmer, try taking the bolts out and spraying them up with hammerite paint. makes it look better aswell as you donjt see the rusty nuts :thumbs: i done those and the wheel hubs on mine and it looks like a new car again :))

Yeh..already have done that,also got some black plastic bolt cover for £6.00 on now which make it look so so much better

will put pic up soon