Sign in to follow this  
tess

POST XMAS LUNCH AT THE HARVESTER, SARN, BRIDGEND 29.01.12

MEETING ON 29TH JANUARY

hiya guys ...anyone want to come and join us for lunch at harvester, Sarn, you will be very welcome,meeting about 11.30ish, have a dribble over the bellas then eat, sounds good to me... :D

I'm busy and it's a long way :(

Have to make a meet soon! Need to catch up with what miss Jilly is doing

Shit if the sparkley one is going i might have to make an apperance :D

sparkley, are you really coming out to play? omg im soo excited and if smiffy comes too we will have a blast..woohoo

just checked on google maps, its gonna take me about 2hrs to get there and £80 odd quid in petrol, i will see what i can do, might put a poll up wether sparkle is worth £80 to look at in the flesh :LOL:

see if sue and les wanna come down and anyone else by you, sue and les have come down in the past.....its a lot of dosh tho....but would be sooo happy to see you all....im sure meeting twoey will be reward enough.....if he dont break anything in the meantime lmao

just checked on google maps, its gonna take me about 2hrs to get there and £80 odd quid in petrol, i will see what i can do, might put a poll up wether sparkle is worth £80 to look at in the flesh :LOL:

If your spending that much money I'll do it naked :D

oh fcuk smiffy ...i'll pay half :LOL:

:LOL:

I can't really not go, it is literally less than 5mins in the car for me.

really should start saving for the petrol money though

i'm in the carpark NOW waiting :LOL:

tell you what if i do come down and you dont turn up i will go round every house in a 5min radius and find you and beat you :mad:

see if sue and les wanna come down and anyone else by you, sue and les have come down in the past.....its a lot of dosh tho....but would be sooo happy to see you all....im sure meeting twoey will be reward enough.....if he dont break anything in the meantime lmao

i will ask them KBR might come down with us if not it will be me and the missus and will try and the stash the kids somewhere :thumbs:

Would have said yes but just looked at google maps and it says.... 165 miles, 2 hours 49 mins :sad: don't think i'll make it :). Not sure what car google maps has but apparently it will only cost me £31.81 :hubba: (i wish :LOL:). if theres another evo triangle/wales run this year ill try and get to that, was great fun last year :D

Would have said yes but just looked at google maps and it says.... 165 miles, 2 hours 49 mins :sad: don't think i'll make it :). Not sure what car google maps has but apparently it will only cost me £31.81 :hubba: (i wish :LOL:). if theres another evo triangle/wales run this year ill try and get to that, was great fun last year :D

I want to do the Evo again :thumbs: did it two years ago :D

last year me, Gaz (in minty) and Ghosty (in his GTA) had a drag race through 1 of the tunnels through a big hill :D fuck did that sound good but i think other people probly weren't quite as impressed :$:teehee:

You had the MX5 when you done it didn't you :whistle:

Defo not worth it !!!

Les and Sue were talking of his 'n' hers 4cs last night at the SWARM meet.

last year me, Gaz (in minty) and Ghosty (in his GTA) had a drag race through 1 of the tunnels through a big hill :D fuck did that sound good but i think other people probly weren't quite as impressed :$:teehee:

You had the MX5 when you done it didn't you :whistle:

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Defo not worth it !!!

Les and Sue were talking of his 'n' hers 4cs last night at the SWARM meet.

Would be a good drive in a jtd :whistle: