Sign in to follow this  
Kev Bassett

Alfa Driver 'National' Winter Meet 14/01/2012

cool might see you there then :), theres quite a lot going on this month so maybe try this coventry meet in february, might get a few more takers then :thumbs:

cool might see you there then :), theres quite a lot going on this month so maybe try this coventry meet in february, might get a few more takers then :thumbs:

Spoken to the boss today,

I won't be attending the RR meet.

mmmmm

not undertaking 290 mile round trip to go bowling?

Sometimes I disgust myself.

I have a 'thing' on 28th Jan, and can't do everything. Sorry Kev. Chin up, it was only the first AD only meet we tried. And we have just had Christmas

its a 209 mile trip for me too, or in GTA terms - a tank of petrol (£70-£80) just getting there and back. its a good idea and would be good if it can happen later on but being just after christmas, mum's birthday, my car needs new suspension, debts to pay off, tax, insurance and a trip to belgium all in the next 3-4 months ive not got much money to spare at the minute :cry:

Kev dont be so down about it tis was a good idea and keep posting it up every month, its not that far for me but with 2 meets on AO that i attend and just rolling out of xmas, not going to list everything i have to do but i have loads. The forum is still young/small dont get disheartened by this :thumbs: chin up :cool:

Oh I've just seen this (note to self must check events thread - maybe need to make this more prominent??)

could have gone but as it's cancelled will have to console myself with fitting the bathroom floor .... :(

Oh I've just seen this (note to self must check events thread - maybe need to make this more prominent??)

could have gone but as it's cancelled will have to console myself with fitting the bathroom floor .... :(

Perhaps we can call it the events thread?

:teehee:

Sarky sparky .... :rolleyes:

Just haven't checked the events thread lately (not really been in the right frame of mind!)

Wow sparky been told off twice in the same thread :LOL: