Sign in to follow this  
jhc

Area reps.

there has been mention of a live webcam video stream... but dont tell the band, they didnt like the idea last time! :whistle:

Cool :cool:

You'll never get everyone in one place anyway, it's just never going to work. But would be good to get as many as possible together for a bit of a do ... :congrats:

i'm going try and do a scottish meet start of next year. taking the missus to edinbourgh then swinging round to see moki and waz. (no durt filthy bleeders)

That sounds good :D

Are you interested in becoming an 'official' area rep too? I'd be a lot more than happy to put your name on the list fella. :thumbs:

might do, dont want to take too much on tho, got a lot on with being self employed and sometimes might not be able to do meets cause of working away, will need to have a proper sit down with you and chat about it :thumbs:

all up for an alfa driver big meet, that would be cool

Me :) hereford, ledbury, area ish lol

In case you thought we'd missed this, your name is also on the list Harrybo ;):thumbs:

Yay I'm gonna meet Smiffy and his missus .......and take em ghost hunting lol

You'll have a proper laugh with him and his missus is lovely, so make sure of it!!!

:teehee::whistle:

just gotta decide how to get up there plane, train, or automobile

would be a nice cruise up in the GTA :cool:

I'll be Harry's assistant! I'm not responsible enough to do it alone, you'll all come to a posh meet in suits and be met with a paintball field knowing my organisational skills :D

ok then. V6hughes did this on AO, where are you (with a map). hes on his jollies at the mo so if any else knows how to do it then feel free, if not wait for the don to get back and we will have a Alfa driver map and then we can see where everyone is and we could then organise meets to suit everyone.

Btw when i go to edinburgh early next year does any of the other scots want to meet up as well, i know its a big place but could do something central what do you think?

do you wanna south wales rep? i'd be up for it.....am organising a krting afternoon in november if anyone wants to come along? :)

ok then. V6hughes did this on AO, where are you (with a map). hes on his jollies at the mo so if any else knows how to do it then feel free, if not wait for the don to get back and we will have a Alfa driver map and then we can see where everyone is and we could then organise meets to suit everyone.

Btw when i go to edinburgh early next year does any of the other scots want to meet up as well, i know its a big place but could do something central what do you think?

I've done one of them before... a while ago so I cant remember how/where though. :LOL:

I'll have a gander about and see if I can find the bits and bosbs to do it.

do you wanna south wales rep? i'd be up for it.....am organising a krting afternoon in november if anyone wants to come along? :)

C'mon the Welsh :yay:

C'mon the Welsh :yay:

aw fanx twoey :bighug:

Your names on the list tess hun :D

We'll be getting in touch with people within the next few days to sort out details and make appointments so watch this space :thumbs:

Ideal :D cheers fella.

Make a dedicated thread for it in general chit chat. :thumbs:

Your names on the list tess hun :D

We'll be getting in touch with people within the next few days to sort out details and make appointments so watch this space :thumbs:

thanx munky hunny........i will endeavour to do my best.....dib dib dob :LOL:

Hertfordshire has four other AlfaDrivers

two of them dont own Alfa's

That sounds like a dig to me. :grump:

:LOL:

You'll be back in a bella when the dash burns out in that Golf.

Ever been driving along a road with someone next to you trying to convince you that your car is crap and you need something more reliable than an alfa?

I was going from Ledbury to Hereford, being told that Italian cars are crap and I need to get some reliable, like say, the golf in front.

5 minutes later, something fell off the golf, landed on the road, and a bolt bounced off the tarmac and hit my windscreen...:D

Morgan, when you going back to a real car...

Ever been driving along a road with someone next to you trying to convince you that your car is crap and you need something more reliable than an alfa?

I was going from Ledbury to Hereford, being told that Italian cars are crap and I need to get some reliable, like say, the golf in front.

5 minutes later, something fell off the golf, landed on the road, and a bolt bounced off the tarmac and hit my windscreen...:D

Morgan, when you going back to a real car...

:teehee: